03 January 2013

1,000 Hits!

I missed it! It's like watching your odometer roll over from 99,999 to 100,000 miles.

Except, a lot of odometers are digital now so nothing rolls over at all.

Anyway this blog is... I've been posting since July of 2011 which makes it about a year and a half old.

During that year and a half there have been several massive instances of radio silence where no content was generated because nothing happened anywhere.

I'd like to thank the spambots at zombiestat.com, adsensewatchdog.com (and others!) and the legions (144 of 'em) of shady Russians from various film piracy websites, including domar.ru.

I think the spam sites send out hits so that people with blogs will say "Hey wtf is that?" and then go check them out. And then someone probably hits you over the head with a blackjack and steals your wallet.

I would also like to thank the 23 unique people who searched for "ikea wood wet split particle board".

Special consideration is given to the two people who visited using Windows NT 6.1 as an operating system. That shit is way old.

Finally, I feel like I couldn't have done it without the encouragement from the zeroes of comments I've received, or the ~$0.10 a month I rake in from mad AdSense revenue.

Here's to another 1,000 (and seven more dollars) in another 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment